Don’t miss out on our largest B2B exhibition.
The right audience and the perfect opportunity to Shout about your business
The North West Business Expo is set to be the most celebrated event in the business calendar in 2021. Held at the Bolton Whites Hotel, this is the target exhibition for business owners, professionals, startups and marketeers, keen to connect with other businesses and decision-makers. With over 2,000 visitors expected to attend, this opportunity to showcase your business in a relaxed, fun environment, shouldn’t be missed!
Take a look at our showcase video from the Merseyside Business Expo.
- Your space at the event (standard space provided is 6ft x 4ft, however, additional stand space can be provided if required)
- 6ft x 2ft trestle table
- Lunch for two exhibitors on your stand
- Inclusion within the exhibitor guide which is handed out to all exhibitors and delegates on the day.
- Social media coverage in the lead-up to the exhibition
- A chance to promote your product and services through our email marketing and social media platforms
- Custom-made graphics to use on social media
- Everything within the Stand Holder package plus;
- A full page within the exhibitor guide
- Your contact details included on the inside front cover of the exhibitor guide
- Your logo included on all printed marketing material to promote the event
- Increased social media coverage throughout the year to promote both your involvement with the event and any product and services you offer
- Your logo included on the Shout Expo website
Registering to attend #NWBE2021 is completely free for delegates!
Fill in your details below and you’ll receive your digital ticket which will be scanned upon entry.
North West Cancer Research is an independent charity dedicated to putting our region’s cancer needs first, funding pioneering research to tackle the cause, improve the care and find the cure for cancer.
They focus on the types of cancer that affect people living across North West England and North Wales the most. Since the year 2000, North West Cancer Research has invested over 42 million pounds in life-saving cancer research projects.
We have a strong reputation for applied business research, entrepreneurship, innovation and bringing academic excellence to life to help give you that competitive edge. We can support you to recruit a Degree Apprentice or upskill an existing employee, we can also help you to improve competitiveness, productivity and performance through our Knowledge Transfer Partnerships. Additionally, we offer an exciting range of Continuous Professional Development courses in small bite sized chunks of education, as accredited courses or standalone programmes.