Don’t miss out on Lancashire’s Largest B2B exhibition.
The right audience and the perfect opportunity to SHOUT! about your business
The Lancashire Business Expo is the region’s most celebrated event in the business calendar. Held annually at the Preston Guild Hall, this is the target exhibition for business owners, professionals, startups and marketeers, keen to connect with other businesses and decision-makers. With over 1,800 visitors attending year after year, this opportunity to showcase your business in a relaxed, fun environment, shouldn’t be missed!
Take a look at our showcase video from the Merseyside Business Expo.
- Your space at the event (standard space provided is 6ft x 4ft, however, additional stand space can be provided if required)
- 6ft x 2ft trestle table
- Lunch for two exhibitors on your stand
- Inclusion within the exhibitor guide which is handed out to all exhibitors and delegates on the day.
- Social media coverage in the lead-up to the exhibition
- A chance to promote your product and services through our email marketing and social media platforms
- Custom-made graphics to use on social media
- Everything within the Stand Holder package plus;
- A full-page within the exhibitor guide
- Your contact details included on the inside front cover of the exhibitor guide
- Your logo included on all printed marketing material to promote the event
- Increased social media coverage throughout the year to promote both your involvement with the event and any product and services you offer
- Your logo included on the Shout Expo website
Registering to attend #LBE2021 is completely free for delegates!
Fill in your details below and you’ll receive your digital ticket which will be scanned upon entry.
Business Health Matters is a ground-breaking new programme that is building a healthier workforce across Lancashire, and beyond. The first of its kind in the country, the ESF-funded and government-backed programme brings together 19 local and national partners to support businesses in improving the physical and mental health of their employees via FREE training and affordable health screenings. As a result, healthier working-aged individuals remain in employment and live longer, happier lives. Businesses benefit from this with increased productivity and sustained workforces, resulting in reduced absence costs and lower staff turnover rates. Find out more at www.businesshealthmatters.org.uk
We have a strong reputation for applied business research, entrepreneurship, innovation and bringing academic excellence to life to help give you that competitive edge. We can support you to recruit a Degree Apprentice or upskill an existing employee, we can also help you to improve competitiveness, productivity and performance through our Knowledge Transfer Partnerships. Additionally, we offer an exciting range of Continuous Professional Development courses in small bite sized chunks of education, as accredited courses or standalone programmes.
Today, your customers and clients are fast becoming coffee connoisseurs, with many going out of their way to seek a great coffee. At Nespresso Professional we offer dedicated coffee solutions and machines, adapted to your specific business needs. To make an enquiry or to book an exclusive coffee tasting for your business, visit www.wearelyreco.com/nespresso-professional or call us on 0808 100 5000.
LANCASHIRE WORK BASED LEARNING EXECUTIVE FORUM
The Lancashire Work-Based Learning Executive Forum (LWBLEF) is committed to supporting its members to provide the highest quality of Work-Based learning opportunities to young people and adults within the workforce to the benefit of employers and the wider society in Lancashire. Our intention is to continue establishing Work-Based Learning as a valid and recognised route of choice including Higher Education and continued career progression.
Founded by a team of specialists in cyber security, consultancy and information security, Mitigate Cyber is a trusted cyber security company with a passion for quality service. Our mission is to provide dynamic cyber security services and training that extends beyond technology to encompass people, culture, processes and even the physical environment; to make businesses as resilient as possible to prevent or mitigate cyber attacks.