Don’t miss out on Lancashire’s Largest B2B exhibition.
The right audience & The perfect opportunity to Shout about your business
The Lancashire Business Expo is the region’s most celebrated event in the business calendar. Held annually at the Preston Guild Hall, this is the target exhibition for business owners, professionals, startups and marketeers, keen to connect with other businesses and decision-makers. With over 1,800 visitors attending year after year, this opportunity to showcase your business in a relaxed, fun environment, shouldn’t be missed!
Take a look at our showcase video from the Merseyside Business Expo.
- Your space at the event (standard space provided is 6ft x 4ft, however, additional stand space can be provided if required)
- 6ft x 2ft trestle table
- Lunch for two exhibitors on your stand
- Inclusion within the exhibitor guide which is handed out to all exhibitors and delegates on the day.
- Social media coverage in the lead-up to the exhibition
- A chance to promote your product and services through our email marketing and social media platforms
- Custom-made graphics to use on social media
- Everything within the Stand Holder package plus;
- A full-page within the exhibitor guide
- Your contact details included on the inside front cover of the exhibitor guide
- Your logo included on all printed marketing material to promote the event
- Increased social media coverage throughout the year to promote both your involvement with the event and any product and services you offer
- Your logo included on the Shout Expo website
Registering to attend #LBE2021 is completely free for delegates!
Fill in your details below and you’ll receive your digital ticket which will be scanned upon entry.
Age Concern Central Lancashire has 40 years of experience in helping folk to live well and age well. We enable people to live well with memory concerns and dementia, reduce loneliness and isolation, secure benefits and provide a wills service amongst a range of wider support designed to promote positive and healthy ageing.